Merry Christmas!

This is a friggin scheduled post! Hahaha, still, I’d like to thank all the visitors so far of my blog and also my blogmates!. I’d be sure to drop comments to your respective blogs later this afternoon! 😛

Thanks Giving will have to wait until New Year 🙂

Ciao everyone, I’m kind of busy and not in the mood for Christmas… I don’t know the reason… The hiatus is because I’m just not in the mood to write about something , nothing enters my mind. And by the way, I’m currently playing Persona 3 FES and I’m planning to play P4 after that so maybe I’m just lazy to do both playing and blogging at the same time. I’d be sure to come back with an afterthoughts review about Persona 3. Yet again, I don’t know when I’ll be resuming to my regular schedule. Life without school classes is somewhat also boring. T_T

1. Kairu IshimaruNo Gravatar says: December 25, 200812:55 am

Merry Kurisumasu!
    Its 12:55 am here. Dec. 25. Kinda bored. ;_; Worst christmas evar!

2. kanzeonNo Gravatar says: December 25, 200810:02 am

Merry Christmas!!! Yipee! I’m so glad that you’re a gamer too ^_^. I really love Persona 3 FES and P4 so feel free to ask me if you have any troubles in the game (though I wouldn’t be back until some other week because I’ll be out-of-town though) 🙂

p.s. – Lol the anti-spam quiz made my brain work for a while XD

3. foomafooNo Gravatar says: December 25, 20086:42 pm

@Kairu, Merry Christmas too! Still, try to have a merry one XD. I also don’t have that many loots so don’t worry XD

@kanzeon, Merry Christmas too!(Just got Aigis a moment ago XD!!!) Yay, I have a convenient FAQ-guide-friend-next-door 😛

4. blissmoNo Gravatar says: December 25, 20088:05 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! Honestly, I can’t be bothered blogging right now 😛

5. ron~No Gravatar says: December 25, 20089:51 pm

Merry Christmas! 😀

6. hazyNo Gravatar says: December 26, 20089:32 am

Merry Christmas! I hope you had a good one. 🙂

7. mangaNo Gravatar says: December 30, 20088:32 pm

Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy Fes. It´s well worth the time it actually takes to finish it. If I wasn´t so busy with P4 then I hope I would be playing Fes.