Midterms again.

My midterms would be on October 22 so I don’t really know if I’ll get to manage my blog and studies at the same time. Probably I’ll also take a break. I’m also having a problem utilizing the PC because I need mega lots of memories for downloading files once again so I guess I’ll be archiving first all I’ve downloaded for the past months specifically Macross Frontier and Code Geass R2. Friday is solely my free day every week so it’s very hard to rest and manage the blog. I’ll be free of some floating subjects after second semester so I guess I’ll have to bear with it for now. I also don’t want to fail XD. Be back at eom. I’ll still try to visit my blogmates.I’ve also haven’t finalized yet my anime fall list but I guess I’ll still post them up.

• Toradora!
  • Clannad After Story
  • Tales of the Abyss
  • Jigoku Shoujo: Mitsuganae`
  • Gundam 00 S2
  • Nodame Cantabile: Paris-hen`
  • Hyakko** (Still unsure if I’ll include it)
  • Ga-Rei Zero** (I like the first; what about the next—)
  • Kuroshitsuji** (doesn’t impress me ; Maybe I’ll watch till 3rd episode)
  • Tytania** (I’ll peek an episode; might be interesting)
  • To Aru Majutsu no Index** (I happen to watch it out of curiosity; still waiting for some eps.)

` – Waiting for fansubbers. (somebody please pick them up.)

** – Wait listed.

1. blissmoNo Gravatar says: October 11, 20087:05 pm

Good luck with exams! I’ve got mine soon as well ;__;

2. Kairu IshimaruNo Gravatar says: October 11, 20087:30 pm

Me too. My exams are coming. ;_; NOOO~! Gambarimasu on teh two of us!

3. jitenshaNo Gravatar says: October 11, 200810:05 pm

Well, then— let’s do our best! XD.

4. kanzeonNo Gravatar says: October 12, 20084:08 pm

Good luck on your upcoming exams ^_^… Mine had been finished last week (although it’s so not obvious because the posts on my blog are kept on coming XD… Thanks to a certain someone who helped me in that situation XD…)… Again, good luck!

5. jitenshaNo Gravatar says: October 12, 20084:14 pm

Hahaha, that thing really puzzles me. Does regular bloggers still have time to review for their “tests”. Hahaha, or even other things that needs preparation…

6. LocsieNo Gravatar says: October 14, 20088:33 pm

peram Nodame. 😀

7. VoidsOftheNightNo Gravatar says: October 15, 20087:20 am

good luck on the exam! although, mine’s not until next summer! XD i didn’t know that Nodame’s season two is already out, thanks for mentioning it! (another anime added to watch list! lol!)